Apollo Munich has brought its Personal Accident Plan to provide coverage to its clients at the time of unexpected event in their life.
- Personal Accidental Insurance Plan offers following benefits to its clients:
- Lump sum payment in case of an Accidental death
- A compensation amount, up to certain percent of the sum insured) on disability of an insured
- Transportation of medicines
- Reimbursement on expenses incurred in transportation of mortal remains
- Emergency ambulance coverage
- Transportation of a family member to the hospital, subject to terms and conditions.
- Purchase of blood
Laying emphasis on preventive healthcare needs of an individual, Apollo Munich has included the following value-added services:-
- Health Risk Assessment
- Cashless Hospitalization
Cashless hospitalization facility can be availed by insured individuals for undergoing medical treatment in network hospital. The medical bills are directly settled to hospital by an insurer on behalf of an insured. Healthline gives an insured an access to talk to medical experts for their health issues on phone call.
Personal Accident plan, also known as death and disablement plan takes care of all healthcare needs that a person faces at the time of medical treatment due to an accident. It is one of the best accident insurance plans in India. This plan comes in two variants: Standard and Premium, each with different coverage limits. Standard variant has less coverage as compared to Premium. Hence a person can opt for the plan, as per his/her needs and budget.