Maxima has some unique features and hence, it is different from other health insurance product. There are myriad of benefits associated with this product. Some of them are as follows:-
- Critical Illness Cover (Optional) for disease such as cancer, kidney failure, first heart attack and many other.
- Wide coverage for inpatient and outpatient treatment for both individual and family.
- More than 4000 hospitals in the network
- Comprehensive Health Check-up
- Cumulative bonus for claim-free year
- Wide inpatient hospitalization cover
- Life-long renewal
- Tax Benefits under section 80 (D) of the Income Tax Act.
In addition to it, Maxima gives an insured outpatient coverage, which includes consultation coupons for consultation with General Practitioner, Physician, Pediatrician or Gynecologist, Diagnostic tests worth Rs. 1000 within specified network, Pharmacy cost worth Rs. 2000 within specified network, outpatient dental treatment worth Rs. 1000, spectacles, lenses cost worth Rs. 1000 and annual health check up.
All these benefits collectively offer comprehensive coverage to an insured such that he/she is able to enjoy life to a greater extent. Maxima is a well planned product that offer inpatient coverage up to Rs 3, 00,000. This plan also covers outpatient coverage in case of pre-existing diseases without any waiting period. Similarly , there are several other unique benefits that makes it a 360 degree plan.